We’re looking for a self-motivated and driven web developer to join the Firefly team!
*This is a remote position and candidate does not have to reside in Tampa to be eligible for employment*
Firefly Marketing Group is looking for an outstanding, energetic and enterprising website developer and digital marketing manager to join the company’s creative team. The developer will be responsible for back-end and front-end (in tandem with designers) website design, development, and maintenance. In addition to website development for clients, this person will also create and be responsible for landing page and form development for advertising campaigns, e-commerce, email marketing support, SEO and other creative projects that pertain to digital marketing. Website development responsibilities include building sites from concept to completion, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and functionality. The developer will work with Firefly to support clients and identify, strategize and create digital marketing materials. Candidate must be a recent graduate or in graduate school.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Front-end and back-end design, development and maintenance
- Email marketing
- Landing page development
- E-commerce development and management
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Identifying and correcting problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next-generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP, NodeJS, Python, Ruby)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Check out the job posting here and apply today.